APPROVED WRITING IN THE MAJOR (WiM) COURSES
- INTNLREL 103F: The Changing Face of War: Introduction to Military History (starting Autumn 2018)
Note: HISTORY 3F/103F does not satisfy the WiM requirement. For WiM credit, enroll in INTNLREL 103F.
- INTNLREL 140A: International Law and International Relations
- INTNLREL 140C: The U.S., U.N. Peacekeeping, and Humanitarian War
HISTORY 201C: The U.S., U.N. Peacekeeping, and Humanitarian War
- INTNLREL 174: Diplomacy on the Ground: Case Studies in the Challenges of Representing Your Country
HISTORY 252B: Diplomacy on the Ground: Case Studies in the Challenges of Representing Your Country
- INTNLREL 200B: International Relations Honors Seminar
- POLISCI 110C: America and the World Economy
INTNLREL 110C: America and the World Economy
Note: POLISCI 110X does not satisfy the WiM Requirement. For WiM credit, enroll in POLISCI 110C or INTNLREL 110C.
- POLISCI 110D: War and Peace in American Foreign Policy
INTNLREL 110D: War and Peace in American Foreign Policy
Note: POLISCI 110Y does not satisfy the WiM Requirement. For WiM credit, enroll in POLISCI 110D or INTNLREL 110D
If you were planning to take these courses in the 2018-2018 academic year or onwards to satisfy your WiM requirement for the IR major, please plan accordingly to adjust your schedule for a different course.
Students who have already taken MS&E 193, MS&E 197, or POLISCI 148/348 prior to the 17-18 academic year may still use these courses to satisfy the WiM requirement for the IR major.
* Please note that MS&E 193 and POLISCI 148/348 will continue to exist as a course, but may no longer be taken for WiM credit starting with the 17-18 academic year.