WiM Courses for IR starting 2017-2018
We have recently been informed of some course changes that will affect the WiM options for IR majors. Starting next year, MS&E 197 will no longer be offered and MS&E 193 will no longer be WiM eligible.
If you were planning to take either of these courses in the 17-18 academic year or onwards to satisfy your WiM requirement for the IR major, please plan accordingly to adjust your schedule for a different course.
Students who have already taken MS&E 193 or MS&E 197 prior to the 17-18 academic year may still use these courses to satisfy the WiM requirement for the IR major.
* Please note that MS&E 193 will continue to exist as a course, but may no longer be taken for WiM credit starting with the 17-18 academic year.
Here is a list of the WiM eligible courses for IR majors that you may want to consider for next year and onwards:
- INTNLREL 140A: International Law and International Relations
- INTNLREL 140C/ HISTORY 201C:: The U.S., U.N. Peacekeeping, and Humanitarian War
- INTNLREL 174/ HISTORY 252B:: Diplomacy on the Ground: Case Studies in the Challenges of Representing Your Country
- INTNLREL 200B: International Relations Honors Seminar ** Enrollment limited to IR honors students only
- POLISCI 110C/ INTNLREL 110C: America and the World Economy **Note: POLISCI 110X does not satisfy the WIM Requirement. For WIM credit, enroll in POLISCI 110C or INTNLREL 110C
- POLISCI 110D/ INTNLREL 110D: War and Peace in American Foreign Policy **Note: POLISCI 110Y does not satisfy the WIM Requirement. For WIM credit, enroll in POLISCI 110D or INTNLREL 110D
- POLISCI 148/ POLISCI 348: Chinese Politics: The Transformation and the Era of Reform